17th International conference
on Digital Audio Effects
September 1-5, 2014
Welcome to the 17th International Conference on Digital
Audio Effects (DAFx-14)
Fraunhofer IIS and Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg
Erlangen, Germany, September 1-5, 2014
The DAFx 2014 Local Organizing Committee would like to welcome you to the 17th International Conference on Digital Audio Effects, hosted in Erlangen, Germany. Herzlich Willkommen!
DAFx-14 is jointly organised by the Fraunhofer Institut Integrated Circuits (IIS), the Chair of Multimedia Communications and Signal Processing of Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU) and the International Audio Laboratories Erlangen (AudioLabs), a joint institution of Fraunhofer IIS and University of Erlangen-Nürnberg.
The conference will be hosted at state-of-the-art facilities and venues at Fraunhofer IIS and on the FAU campus in Erlangen.
Sascha Disch (Fraunhofer IIS, General Chair)
Jürgen Herre (FAU, AudioLabs, General Chair)
Rudolf Rabenstein (FAU, Multimedia Communications and Signal Processing, General Chair)
Bernd Edler (FAU, AudioLabs, Scientific Coordinator)
Meinard Müller (FAU, AudioLabs, Scientific Coordinator)
Stefan Turowski (FAU, AudioLabs, Technical Coordinator)
© 2014 David Willner / Fraunhofer IIS
- September 12, 2014: The DAFx-14 photo gallery is now online. Enjoy!
- September 5, 2014: Thanks to all participants for making DAFx-14 a success! More photographs are to come soon.
- September 5, 2014: The DAFx-14 award-winning papers are Numerical Simulation of String/Barrier Collisions: The Fretboard, by
Stefan Bilbao and Alberto Torin (Best Paper) and Quad-Based Audio Fingerprinting Robust to Time and Frequency Scaling by
Reinhard Sonnleitner and Gerhard Widmer (Best Student Paper). Congratulations to the winners!
- September 1, 2014: Welcome to DAFx-14!
- August 25, 2014: The on-site preparations for next week's DAFx-14 are in full swing. Please check our webpages for added program and venue details.
- July 11, 2014: Please kindly note our sponsors for this year now listed on the DAFx-14 webpages.
- June 17, 2014: The conference program (preliminary version) is available on the DAFx-14 Program webpage at section DAFx-14 Program.
- June 16, 2014: Tutorials announced. See the detailed information on the DAFx-14 Program webpage at section Tutorials.
- June 6, 2014: The conference registration is open now. Please register for DAFx-14! For each accepted paper, at least one author is required to register until June 16th, 2014.
- May 27, 2014: The conference registration will open within the next couple of days.
- May 26, 2014: The deadline for camera-ready final paper submissions (and for accompanying author's registrations) has been extended by two weeks. The new extended deadline is June 16th, 2014.
- May 12, 2014: The review process has terminated and authors have been notified about the status of their submission. From the DAFx-14 team sincere thanks to all who uploaded submissions, and many congratulations to the accepted authors. Updates of accepted papers may be uploaded through the submission system until June 2nd, 2014.
- March 22, 2014: Thank you for your submissions to DAFx-14! The submission system is now closed for new submissions and the review process has started. Updates of previously submitted papers will be accepted by the submission system until March 27th, 2014.
- March 18, 2014: Keynote speakers announced. See the detailed information on the DAFx-14 Program webpage at section Keynote Speakers.
- March 17, 2014: Travel and accomodation information added to the website.
- March 16, 2014: The submission system will be kept open for updates until March 27th, 2014. Modifications (except for title, authors, abstract) of already submitted papers may still be uploaded until then.
- March 10, 2014: The deadline for paper submissions has been postponed by a week. The new extended deadline is March 21st, 2014.
- January, 2014: The DAFx-14 paper submission through EasyChair is open now.
- November, 2013: The DAFx-14 Call for Papers has been issued, available also as a pdf download.
- September, 2013: The DAFx-14 web pages are now online. Please check regularly for updates.
© 2007 Ralf Schedlbauer / Stadt Nuernberg
DAFx-14 is generously sponsored by the following leading audio engineering companies:
Last modified: 2014-03-18 12:00